GFDD series crossflow cooling fan are designed for forced air cooling of transformers and equipments like power distribution cabinets, high and low pressure switchgear etc..They allow increasing about 40-50% of output power of dry-type transformer, which greatly improve the carrying capacity and extend the service life of transform.
110 volt cooling fan Features:
- Large air flow allows the dry-type transformer to fully dissipate heat, increasing 45% -60% of capacity.
- Various types of cooling fans are upon customers’ request. Cooling fans vary from impeller diameter, airflow entry, and enclosure material. There are top and side blows for the cooling fans. Aluminum alloy and stainless steel enclosure is optional.
- The airflow is blown into air duct of high and low voltage winding of transformers and that of winding and iron core at certain angle (45-60 ° horizontal sextant angle, which greatly increase the effective airflow for heat dissipation.
- Compact structure of 110 volt cooling fan, elegant appearance and easy installation.
- The enclosure adopts imported stainless steel shell or high-quality aluminum alloy profiles. Fasteners are made of stainless steel with strong corrosion resistance, suitable for humid service condition.
- Airflow entry and exit ducts are equipped with protective mesh door to ensure safe and reliable operation.
110 volt cooling fan Model Series:
Your Advantages with Sanda Electronic:
1) ISO 9001:2008 audited factory, Patented design
2) 12 years R&D and manufacturing experience for dehumidifier; Cabinet air conditioner; Protection relay; Digital Meter; Temperature and humidity controller etc
3) ODM and OEM are warmly welcomed
4) Quality guarantee, 1 years warranty for 110 volt cooling fan
5) 7/24h service, better pre-sale and after-sale service.
6) Professional suggestions, help you realize your goals and boost your sustainable development.